Blue Sky has 4 Portable Storage Arrangements for you to choose from depending on how frequently you need to access your contents:
- At Your Site for constant access
- At Blue Sky – Outdoors No Access: unit may be stacked – contents not accessible until redelivery
- At Blue Sky – Outdoors with Access: secure yard, keypad access, lit at night, contents accessible 24/7
- At Blue Sky – Indoor Climate Controlled: secure warehouse, limited access to contents by appointment during business hours, additional fees may apply
Blue Sky’s agile delivery system requires far less clearance than our competitors. To deliver a portable storage unit we need:
- Height: ten feet (10’)
- Width: ten feet (10’)
- Length: Unit length + four feet (4’), (e.g. sixteen foot (16’) unit requires twenty feet (20’) total).
- Important: for additional site requirements please see our Terms & Conditions.
Blue Sky’s transport allows for contents weighing up to 7,500 pounds or 3,400 kilograms. This is a substantial amount that will accommodate most uses. Our lift has a built-in scale used to weight your unit prior to pick-up. If the weight capacity is exceeded, you will need to remove contents prior to pick-up. For further information please see our Terms & Conditions.
Storage and Moving Supplies
Downsizing, decluttering, renovating, moving… no matter the reason, storage is hard work. Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Blue Sky’s services meet your storage needs with ease.
Items for rent
- Moving blankets & wraps
- Lifting straps
Items for purchase
- Boxes (S,M,L)
- Large Tupperware
- Ratchet Straps
- Measuring tapes
- Dunnage Bags
- Moisture absorbers